cheap nfl jerseys Its graceful breakthrough star, Lupita Nyong'o, also won best supporting actress and John Ridley won best adapted screenplay.. cheap jerseys wholesale online "Especially with our new judge, Howard Stern. cheap nike wholesales Brad Pitt, left, and Steve McQueen pose in the press room with the award for best picture for "12 Years a Slave" during the Oscars at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday, March 2, 2014, in Los Angeles.

Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers jerseys

Sir David would have got a lot closer to those baboons, mind.. Wholesale Tennessee Titans jerseys Two hours into the ceremony, Alfonso Cuaron's box office hit and visual marvel "Gravity" had accrued six Oscars, winning for cinematography, editing, score, visual effects, sound mixing and sound editing. cheap world cup jerseys But history belonged to "12 Years a Slave," a modestly budgeted drama produced by Pitt's production company, Plan B, that has made $50 million worldwide a far cry from the more than $700 million "Gravity" has hauled in. cheap wholesale sites One participant, Meryl Streep, giddily exclaimed: "I've never tweeted before!". wholesale nfl jerseys But it the cosmos that really gets his neurons jumping. Seattle Seahawks jersey If the Mexican Cuaron wins best director for the lost in space drama, as he's expected to, he'll be the first Latino filmmaker to take the category.. wholesale cheap jersey "It doesn't escape me for one moment that so much joy in my life is thanks to so much pain in someone else's, and so I want to salute the spirit of Patsey for her guidance," said Nyong'o. arizonacardinalsjerseyspop And it's been an honor to be here for this first season.". wholesale jerseys cheap On balance, Lord Reith would approve of the BBC latest infotainer. cheapnfljerseysband.com Cox strayed off his regular beat to encounter some relatively sophisticated baboons and learned how to fashion a spearhead from obsidian (volcanic glass). Wholesale Houston Texans Jerseys We had soon followed our forebears out of Africa and onto Petra in Jordan, where mankind had begun trading, writing and taxing. cheap wholesale authentic jerseys The moptop prof communicates as if in the midst of a very jolly acid trip, all blissed out smiles and wide credulous eyes. cheap NFL jerseys Happily, you could disengage your highly evolved brain during pretty inserts of fishermen and farmers whose lives have changed little since the dawn of civilisation. Wholesale Denver Broncos Jerseys "It's been an amazing year," said Mandel. cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys Wholesale Nike Baltimore Ravens Jerseys While it wouldn do to grumble about too much information when there so little of it about elsewhere, as an illustrated lecture this first episode was a lot to wolf down. cheap giants jerseys wholesale To a standing ovation, Bono and U2 performed an acoustic version of "Ordinary Love," their Oscar nominated song from "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom," a tune penned in tribute to the late South African leader Nelson Mandela.
收听播客

Vol.960《我是如何爱你?How do I love thee?》

 

I love thee to the level of everyday’s
我爱你如每日之必需,
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。

 

主播:Wison(英);烁月(中)

 

 

下载

iPhone

喜马拉雅

 

 

 

How Do I Love Thee?
我是如何爱你?
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
作者:伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我是如何爱你?说不尽万语千言。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你之深邃,之宽广,之高远
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
尽我的灵魂所能及之处—犹如探索
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
玄冥中神的存在和美好之极。
I love thee to the level of everyday’s
我爱你如每日之必需,
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
阳光下和烛焰前都少不了。
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我自由地爱着你,像人们争取他们的权利;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我纯洁地爱着你,如人们在赞美前会垂首。
I love thee with the passion put to use
我爱着你,带着我昔日悲伤时的
In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
那种激情,童年时的那种诚意;
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我爱你,抵得上往日对圣者怀有的
With my lost saints,–I love thee with the breath,
如今似已消逝的那种爱—我用呼吸,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!–and, if God choose,
用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你!
I shall but love thee better after death.
—假使上帝愿意,我死后将更加爱你

 

诗歌背景
作者Elizabeth Barrett Browning[伊丽莎白·巴雷特·勃朗宁]于公元1806年出生在达翰姆(英格兰北部一郡)。1838年,她出版了《撒拉弗和其它诗篇》[撒拉佛——六翼天使(九级天使中地位最高者),又称:炽爱天使]。1843年,由于当时英国的最高统治者是女性,伊丽莎白于国家诗人的提名得到了更加广泛的支持。结果很不幸,她输给了威廉·华兹华斯–同一时代的另一位伟大诗人。此后不久,伊利沙白与罗伯特·勃朗宁——另一位有才华的诗人,结婚了。然而,伊丽莎白的父亲,却不同意这场婚事。于是,这对情侣决定出逃。并由此,引发了一场浪漫的婚姻。伊丽莎白与罗伯特·勃朗宁准备各自出发,逃往意大利,并在比萨会合,去继续他们的生活。他们成功了。三年后,即1849年,他们已在意大利中部的佛罗伦萨定居。一日,伊丽莎白送给她的丈夫一件珍贵的礼物——44首她为丈夫写的十四行诗,里面有开始时的怀疑,与家庭抗争的恐惧,与爱人的甜蜜,及最终爱的胜利的喜悦。同年,他们唯一的男孩出生了。一年后,即1850年,勃朗宁夫妇出版了那44首诗,但做了些伪装。他们用“葡萄牙十四行诗集”为这44首诗命名。如此一来,读者便会接受这些诗是由葡萄牙语翻译过来的的暗示。于是,我们今天可以看到如此表达真爱和深爱的诗句。伊丽莎白的浪漫婚姻促成了她的,也是整个维多利亚时代的,最美丽的爱情商籁体诗。

 

 

 

垫乐及素材:
William Joseph – I Rest in You
作者:伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁
主播:Wison(英);烁月(中)
内容转载
图片来源网络

 

 

.

还没有任何留言...立刻去坐上沙发吧!

我要留言

You must be logged in to post a comment.