Vol.1021《于我,现在和未来 In me, past, present, future meet》

 

心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,因为那才是你本来的面目。

 

作者: 西格夫里·萨松 | 翻译:余光中 | 主播:Wilson,小明

 

 

下载

iPhone

喜马拉雅

 

 

 

In me, past, present, future meet,

于我,过去、现在和未来

To hold long chiding conference.

商讨聚会各执一词 纷扰不息。

My lusts usurp the present tense

林林总总的欲望,掠取着我的现在

And strangle Reason in his seat.

把“理性”扼杀于它的宝座

My loves leap through the future’s fence

我的爱情纷纷越过未来的藩篱

To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.

梦想解放出它们的双脚舞蹈不停

In me the cave-man clasps the seer,

于我,穴居人攫取了先知,

And garlanded Apollo goes

佩戴花环的阿波罗神

Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.

向亚伯拉罕的聋耳唱叹歌吟。

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。

Look in my heart, kind friends, andtremble,

审视我的内心吧,亲爱的朋友,你应颤栗,

Since there your elements assemble.

因为那才是你本来的面目。